The Orbisnap menu bar has the following menus:
- File -- General file operation options, including:
- Open -- Invokes a browser that you can use to browse to the virtual world you want to visualize.
- Connect to server -- Allows you to connect to a Simulink 3D Animation server. Enter the IP address or host name of the host computer running the Simulink 3D Animation server (
127.0.0.1 by default) and the port number at which the Simulink 3D Animation server is listening (8124 by default).
- Reload -- Reloads the saved virtual world. Note that if you have created any viewpoints in this session, they are not retained unless you have saved those viewpoints with the Save As option.
- Save As -- Allows you to save the virtual world.
- Close -- Closes the Orbisnap window.
- View -- Enables you to customize Orbisnap, including:
- Toolbar -- Toggles the toolbar display.
- Status Bar -- Toggles the status bar display at the bottom of Orbisnap. This display includes the current viewpoint, simulation time, navigation method, and the camera position and direction.
- Navigation Zones -- Toggles the navigation zones on/off (see Navigation for a description of how to use navigation zones).
- Navigation Panel -- Controls the display of the navigation panel, including toggling it.
- Triad -- Controls the display of RGB triad, always aligned with global coordinate system axes.
- Zoom In/Out -- Zooms in or out of the world view.
- Normal (100%) -- Returns the zoom to normal (initial viewpoint setting).
- Fullscreen Mode -- Toggles full-screen display of the virtual world.
- Viewpoints -- Manages the virtual world viewpoints.
- Navigation -- Manages scene navigation.
- Rendering -- Manages scene rendering.
- Help -- Displays the Help browser for Orbisnap.
| || Orbisnap Interface|| ||Toolbar |